If your vehicle is safe to drive, call us Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm to schedule your free estimate. If your vehicle towed to us, we will write the repair estimate, and contact you when it is completed.
The Estimate will include:
- An Assessment of the Damage
- Review & List of Parts Needed
- Pictures of Damage
- Complete Written Estimate for Costs of Repair
Only after your approval, will we schedule a start date for your repairs. We will do no repairs without consent from you and the appropriate insurance company.
The Auto Collision Repair process is as follows:
1) We perform all necessary disassembly before beginning any repairs
2) If any additional hidden damage is found, we will provide a written estimate for these repairs. We will do no repairs without consent from you and the appropriate insurance company.
3) For Safety reasons, we perform any structural repairs first.
4) Do Exterior repairs
5) Paint all repaired or replaced parts, to match your vehicle exactly.
6) Re-attach all parts have been removed
7) A complete Inspection is performed on your vehicle to make sure all repairs were properly done, all parts properly installed and in working order.
8) Thorough Cleaning of your vehicle
We will then call you to let you know that our auto body work has been completed and you may pick up your vehicle!